CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 22, 2012

The end as the beginning...

This is my family!



That picture shows some of the most important people in my life:  my husband, Scott; my son, Austen; my daughter, Megan; and my son-in-law, John.  We were together at Christmas, but now we are spread everywhere.  Megan and John have moved to North Carolina.  John is in the Army and ready to be deployed.  Austen is a freshman at Blinn Junior College, so his life is always exciting! 

This blog is really about the journey Scott and I will take.  Our children have always been the center of our lives.  Now they are adults, making their own choices and decisions.  Megan no longer calls our house "home".  We are so very happy that they are happy, healthy, and loved.  We want to be a part of their lives to the extent that we can be and as much as they want us to be.  But it is also time for us to move on...

And we are excited about that because...

 We can now purchase new underwear and socks!! No holes!!! YES!!! And we won't feel guilty about it because our kids can get their own!!!

If we want cereal for supper...WE CAN!

We don't HAVE to answer the door if we don't want to!! (Or the phone, or the email, etc...)

We can move!!!!!

Time to get started on the journey...

Until next time...

-Tammy








0 comments:

Post a Comment