CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Garden Variety Work...

It has been quite a while since I've posted, I know! I find myself preoccupied with so many other things, I forget to blog about how it is being an "empty nester"!! We had a wonderful Easter with both of our children here! We had a family shopping day and it was nice just to hang out with both of them. Megan is having a successful time at school and she is able to talk with John in Afghanistan often. Austen is doing well, but ready to come home and live with us...(rriigghhtt...) One of the things that Scott and I have decided to do is garden!!! We are actually loving it and very proud of the work we have done in our simple, plain backyard. We don't have a big dog that might dig, so we are growing tomatoes, banana peppers, okra, red peppers, and green bell peppers. Scott built me a raised gardening bed that I absolutely LOOOVVVEEE!! We also redid our flower beds (with rocks...YES!!). We also have a lot of hanging plants and potted flowers!! We have found some great deals!! Here are some pics!!


 
 




1 comments:

Pls_lab

WOW! The backyard is looking so great. Good Job:)

Post a Comment