CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 18, 2012

My kiddos came to visit!!!!

What a great spring break I had!  Austen was home all week.  Now, he is a 19-year-old boy man, so he spent his week with his friends, though we saw him for food, laundry, and sleep.  But hey, he was home and he was here.  I can't ask for more!

Megan arrived Friday night (well, actually Saturday morning!).  John was deployed to Afghanistan last Tuesday and she packed up her life and moved back to Texas!  It's so good to have her here!  She is staying with us until Friday, then moving back to Huntsville.  She and John kept her apartment there so she could move back and go to summer school, etc.  She should graduate from Sam Houston before he comes back!

She brought her awesome Bentley with her!!!  He's such a good dog!  I opened the back door yesterday so that the dogs could run freely between the house and the yard.  I didn't hear Bentley, so I looked around to make sure he was ok.  This is what I found!
He is such a great pet and I'm so glad Megan has him while John is gone!  Bentley just loves her!

I hope you have all had a blessed and wonderful week.  I know that I have!

Until next time,
Tammy

0 comments:

Post a Comment